Obecnie rozmawiamy o:
Szafa.pl na Facebooku
Ciekawe wątki
Aktywne użytkowniczki

niezweryfikowana
Ostrzeżenia: 6/5

Angielski, sprawdziwie?prooosze

14 paź 2011 - 15:59:12

Hej kochane. Mam ogromną prośbę! Mogłybyście mi sprawdzić 2 rozprawki z angielskiego? Jestem w angielskim totalną sierota i pewnie jest pełno błędów, a wiem, ze mogę liczyc na waszą pomoc. Chodzi chociazby o te najbardziej rażące błędy. Z góry baaardzo dziękuję ;**

1. "Reklamy skierowane do dzieci powinny być zakazane"

In the country of the television and internet we are attacked by a lot of advertisements. Many of them adressed to children. It is dangerous for kids like for their parents, so in my opinion this type of advertisments shouls be bannced.
Firstly the producers of advertisment for kids can easily manipulate our youngest, because childrens believe on that they see in television. Children think that if they want to be cool the must have a new toy which is shown on tv.
Moreover the advertisment for kids often propagates unhealthy style of live. Chilren watching advertisements kfc and mcdonald prefer to eat a hamburger than vegetables and fruits, so they are often fat and ill.
What is more children think that parents have a lot of money and they want to constantly new things shown on tv. However parents often can not buy for kids that they want. It result is putting pressue on parents and problems with childrens.
On the other hand people make a advertisements to earn a money. However I thing that there are other ways to earn a money.
To sum up I think that advertisements directed to children should be bannec because they have more disadventages that adventages.

2." Zalety i wady życia z rodzicami"

Some people after the age of 18 move out of the house while others prefers to live in a family house. Living with parents has as many adavantages and disadvantages. What are the benefits and drawback of such a step.
First of all living with parents we are close to the family, so we always don't feel lonely. Secondly we are not bored because we can always make somethings with parents. What is more parents help our with every situation. Another advantager is that we don't have to pay for a bills. Futhermore parents are fulfillings different our whims. Last but not least we are feeling safe.
On the other hand, living with parents we need to agree with their rules and do whatever they want, We can not go back to where we want and go to sleep at which we ants. More over we can not be independent. What is more we must clean out room. Futhermore we often flight with our parents abous our boyfriend or girlfriend.
In conclusion there are many advantages and disadvantages about living with parents. In my opinion living with alone is better than living with parents because we learn resposible for themselves and we are independent.

Zmieniany 1 raz(y). Ostatnia zmiana 2011-10-14 16:19 przez izka33.

zweryfikowana
Ostrzeżenia: 2/5

14 paź 2011 - 16:03:43

Ojj ja tam niestety nie pomogę, ang to moja słaba strona. Gdyby to był francuski to coś innego ; p

14 paź 2011 - 16:11:10

to nie jest rozprawka. 1 - wprowadzenie 2 -arg za 3- arg przeciw i 4 konkluzja/ wlasna opinia [1.2.3.4.- akapity] nie ma czegos takiego jak childrens [child - children ] bo to l mng
disadvantages advantages - tak to sie pisze i w ogole jak po last but not least masz first of all :| proponuje czasem ruszyc glowa a nie bezmyslnie pisac!
nawet mi sie nie chce tego poprawiac bo to jest masakra. what is more what is more jakis imbecyl to pisal. ja rozumiem miec problemy z angielskim ale wpisywac ebzmyslnie frazy to glupota. i naucz sie odrozniac rzeczownik od czasownika, przymiotnika i przyslowka.
learn responsible, żart chyba jakis. napisz jeszcze raz ze slownikiem najlepiej wtedy mozna skorygowac bledy + naucz sie pisac rozprawke!!!!!!!!!
howewer I thing no nieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :|

Zmieniany 1 raz(y). Ostatnia zmiana 2011-10-14 16:12 przez iksm.

niezweryfikowana
Ostrzeżenia: 6/5

14 paź 2011 - 16:22:56

Cytat
iksm
to nie jest rozprawka. 1 - wprowadzenie 2 -arg za 3- arg przeciw i 4 konkluzja/ wlasna opinia [1.2.3.4.- akapity] nie ma czegos takiego jak childrens [child - children ] bo to l mng
disadvantages advantages - tak to sie pisze i w ogole jak po last but not least masz first of all :| proponuje czasem ruszyc glowa a nie bezmyslnie pisac!
nawet mi sie nie chce tego poprawiac bo to jest masakra. what is more what is more jakis imbecyl to pisal. ja rozumiem miec problemy z angielskim ale wpisywac ebzmyslnie frazy to glupota. i naucz sie odrozniac rzeczownik od czasownika, przymiotnika i przyslowka.
learn responsible, żart chyba jakis. napisz jeszcze raz ze slownikiem najlepiej wtedy mozna skorygowac bledy + naucz sie pisac rozprawke!!!!!!!!!
howewer I thing no nieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :|

Myślę, że można było troche grzeczniej, ale dziekuje za wypowiedź. Tylko gdzie ty widzisz po 'last but not least" first of all? I wypraszam sobie nazywanie mnie imbecylem. To, że nie każdy tak jak Ty jest geniuszem co do angielskiego nie znaczy, że można obrazac pozostałych. Gdybym była dobra, nie zrwacałabym się o pomoc.

Mógłby mi pomóc ktoś jeszcze. Proszę, bardzo mi zależy ;(

14 paź 2011 - 16:47:49

przepraszam, moze faktycznie troche przesadzilam. serio radze napisz jeszcze raz i jeśli chcesz wyslij mi w wiad do sprawdzenia. wtedy poprawie Ci jesli będzie coś nie tak

niezweryfikowana
Ostrzeżenia: 4/5

14 paź 2011 - 16:52:02

In the country of the television and internet we are attacked by a lot of advertisements. Many of them adressed to children. It is dangerous for kids like for their parents, so in my opinion this type of advertisments shouls be bannced.

Trzecie zdanie: zamiast ...for kids like their parents... lepiej napisz : for kid and their parents too.

14 paź 2011 - 17:01:00

Cytat
izka33
Hej kochane. Mam ogromną prośbę! Mogłybyście mi sprawdzić 2 rozprawki z angielskiego? Jestem w angielskim totalną sierota i pewnie jest pełno błędów, a wiem, ze mogę liczyc na waszą pomoc. Chodzi chociazby o te najbardziej rażące błędy. Z góry baaardzo dziękuję ;**

1. "Reklamy skierowane do dzieci powinny być zakazane"

In the country of the television and internet we are attacked by a lot of advertisements. Many of them adressed to children. It is dangerous for kids as well as for their parents, so in my opinion this type of advertisments should be bannced.
Firstly the producers of advertisment for kids can easily manipulate our youngest, because children[/s] believe what they see on thetelevision. Children think that if they want to be cool the must have a new toy which is shown on tv.
Moreover the advertisment for kids often propagates unhealthy może po prostu "lifestyle"?. Children watching advertisements of kfc and mcdonald prefer to eat a hamburger not vegetables and fruit[/s], so they often getfat and ill.
What is more children think that their parents have a lot of money and they constantly wantnew things shown on tv. However parents often can not buy for kids that they want. It's result is putting pressure on parents and problems with childrens.
On the other hand people make [/a] advertisements to earn a money. However I think that there are other ways to do that.
To sum up I think that advertisements directed to children should be banned because they have more disadventages than adventages.

2." Zalety i wady życia z rodzicami"

Some people after the age of 18 move out of the house while others prefer[/s] to live in a family house. Living with parents has as many adavantages and disadvantages. What are the benefits and drawback of such a step?
First of all living with parents let's us be close to the family, so we can never feel lonely. Secondly we are not bored because we can always do something with parents. What is more parents help us in every situation. Another advantage[/s] is that we don't have to pay for our bills. Futhermore parents are fulfilling[/s] our different whims. Last but not least we are feeling safe.
On the other hand, living with parents we need to agree to their rules and do whatever they want. We can not go back to where we want and go to sleep at which we want. Moreover we can not be independent. What is more we must clean our room. Futhermore we often f[/l]ight with our parents about our boyfriend or girlfriend.
In conclusion there are many advantages and disadvantages about living with parents. In my opinion living [/with] by ourselves is better than living with parents because we learn responsibility for ourselves and we are independent.

tak ja bym napisała :)
ładnie jest podziękować za pomoc :P

Zmieniany 1 raz(y). Ostatnia zmiana 2011-10-14 17:58 przez miruker.

03 gru 2022 - 11:52:56

W sumie ja od jakiegoś czasu najbardziej interesuję się kwestiami związanymi z językiem obcym i bardzo ciekawie mnie kwestia tłumaczenia dokumentów medycznych na angielski. W każdym razie uważam, że bardzo fajnie o tym napisano w https://techno-senior.com/2022/10/25/jak-przetlumaczyc-na-angielski-dokumenty-medyczne/ i jestem zdania, że takie sprawy dobrze jest znać.

niezweryfikowana
Ostrzeżenia: 4/5

06 gru 2022 - 00:29:01

Jeśli ktoś dobrze pozna j. angielski to nie będzie mieć problemów z tłumaczeniem. Dlatego dobzre jest w nauke inwestować, można skorzystać np. z kursów szybkanaukapro , które umożliwiają skuteczną i szybką naukę języka

18 sie 2023 - 17:45:34

Często zdarza się, że nie rozumiemy pewnych określeń używanych przez native speakers. Wiele z nich to slang, który nie jest nauczany w tradycyjnych kursach językowych. Na szczęście znalazłem świetny przewodnik na ten temat https://noweinfo.pl/slang-angielski-poznaj-najpopularniejsze-okreslenia/ i jak najbardziej gorąco polecam.

Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

następna dyskusja:

Studium kosmetyczne