47 minut temu

usługi stomatologiczne

50 minut temu

Szafa.pl na Facebooku
Ciekawe wątki
Aktywne użytkowniczki

prosze o sprawdzenie wypracowania!!błagam

What is love?

Everybody wonder about definition of love,and it is really existing?Once I wonder about this definition,and now thanks my boyfriend I know that!!That he show me what is love, and what makes love!!
I remember when my boyfriend say so: If we hold together more than 10 min. that means it is love hehehe it is fanny but real.We are together a year and it is just perfect.I never forget when he saying a first time ,,I love you'' to me.It was so a beautiful view when I see fear in his eyes that was so sweet because he saying that straight at heart!!!Always, every morning he saying to me how much he loves me, and thanks me for all what I makes to him!!
Love it is something what is for whole lives, and is only one.Love can not bay you must to deserve of that.Love it is when beloved person
straight in the face and saying a 100 times at day he loved you!So what is love-that can not bay and just say that must feel to understand that but I know its worthy to waiting far a real love even when we must waiting a whole lives!!!
pomocy niech ktos mi pomoże proszę:((((

Zmieniany 1 raz(y). Ostatnia zmiana 2011-03-21 17:47 przez plej86.

Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

następna dyskusja:

Fizjoterapia Tarnów